Rachel is amazing! She was our rock through labor and was a wonderful support during pregnancy. She is so knowledgeable, caring and calm. I could name a million more adjectives to describe how awesome she is!- Tera, 1st time mom
All Birth Packages Include:
- In-depth education
- Complimentary Classes
- On-call support from day of hire!
- Doula team
- Discounts on massage, spa, baby carriers and more
Keep reading to see more about what our clients gain when they invest in doula support!
We offer two different options for meeting your doula
More about what we offer
- Get the information you need. You can attend unlimited Pregnancy Discussion Groups, held twice a month to discuss pregnancy, birth, and life after baby. These evenings allow us to dig deep into topics like induction, interventions, perceptions of birth, the first two weeks after baby.
- Confidence in Breastfeeding – Get a head start with our complimentary breastfeeding class, open to all clients and taught by our in-house lactation consultant. Registration required.
- You receive a complimentary Comfort in Labor Class to learn your own coping style, tips for dads and partners, and practical information on comfort in labor. Registration required.
- Personalized Attention: Your doula team meets with you in your own home to learn about YOU and Your partner(s), how to support you best, and help you prepare for your upcoming labor.
- Reassurance and Postpartum Support- An in-home postpartum follow up visit, answers to your questions, tips, tricks, and resources from your doulas, New Parent Group for after baby comes up to 12 months
- Continuity of Care & Assurance you will have a doula- Working with a doula pair ensures you have familiarity and continuity of care. No more worrying about “back-up doulas”.
- 100% support during your pregnancy and labor- In addition to attending your birth, you get unlimited call/text and email support from the time you hire throughout your birth and up to 6 weeks afterward- no worrying about baby coming early!
- Someone who is there for you: Your Doulas are on-call from from the point of hire for your birth!
Choose the best way for you to meet your doula
Our birth doulas work in pairs, meeting you in your home, going on-call for you at the time of hire (for those rare chances of baby coming early), and offering you the comfort and added knowledge of combined years of experience to draw from.
Both of your doulas will meet with you once at your home to help learn about the best way to support you and your support person/people. You’ll be able to spend more time and check in with your doulas when you attend our Pregnancy Discussion Groups on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month. (Don’t worry, if you can’t make it to our groups, you can add on another in-home meeting with your doulas if you would like).
At the time of labor, one of your doulas will join you in labor. This could be at home or at the place you are birthing. We can support you whether you birth at home with a midwife, at a hospital, or a birth center. You will get the benefit of continuity of care as your doula stays with you through your entire birth and shortly afterward. Your doulas will follow up with you after the birth and remain available for questions and resources.
We are proud to that our doulas have life balance with time off by working in pairs. This allows them to be present and well-rested, in addition to having less stress because you already know your back-up labor doula.