OUR EXPERT GUIDANCE
Learn more about our packages.
means peace of mind for parents
Did you know? We are the only doula service in town that can gently help your baby sleep through the night by 4 months of age? We're infant sleep experts.
Entering parenthood is entering a brand new world where everything is unknown; new vocabulary, new skills, and a whole new person (or 2 or 3) to learn. It's thrilling, but exhausting.
With our expert help, you won’t miss a single minute of bonding and can focus on both welcoming your baby and recovering.
Our postpartum doulas and newborn specialists make sure you are well taken care of physically and emotionally, so all you have to do is focus on your baby.
Our clients count having postpartum help on their lists of must haves. Here's how we help:
After baby arrives you can rely on us during those crucial first moments as a family.
Education on all the details (feeding, sleep, care of an infant, bathing - and any other questions you have) so you can feel confident in how to care for your baby
Learning about your baby’s cues as well as newborn specific topics such as the crying curve and how that affects your baby’s sleep patterns, so you'll be able read your baby and offer the best parenting possible
The ability to sleep while we’re there taking care of baby so you recover more quickly and can thrive as a parent, rather than just "survive"
Unconditional Support - You love your family. That’s a given. But, with the love of family often comes the drama (don’t worry, it’s everyone, not just you!) Someone’s feelings are hurt because you don’t follow their advice, or they try to do what they think is best for you - derailing your well-thought out plan. That’s where your postpartum doula can help. We are the drama free, opinion free (unless you want advice) solution. Let your family stay family, and we’ll handle your postpartum needs.
In home help that even extends overnight so you can relax and get the rest you need.
Help with all the little details so you get to experience the joy of parenthood (and forget about things like laundry or meal prepping in the beginning)
Help with sibling adjustment
Questions about baby wearing? Processing your birth story? We’re here for you every step of the way.
SLEEP IS NOT A LONG FORGOTTEN DREAM
Guess what? If your family doesn’t get enough sleep, no one is going to be at their best. Our postpartum doulas are naturally guiding your infant towards better sleep habits from day one, while giving you restorative sleep so that you can feel rested, relaxed and ready to be your best as a parent.
Sleep support while you recover and get settled:
- Improved relationships with your partner and family when everyone is rested
- A healthier, happier baby who is getting the proper sleep
- In person and in home support (there are some things you just can’t learn online)
- A healthy and happy sleep training method (This is NOT a strict method or a cry it out method. Instead, we customize the plan for your family’s needs)
- Education for you and your family on the topics that matter most to you. We customize all training - this is not a one size fits all package.
- Answers for any of your questions along the way
Let us help guide you on the next steps
"I had three nights a week support starting about four weeks after delivery and I wish I had started sooner. Everyone was great. . . they put me at ease right away. My baby went from only sleeping on me, to sleeping in her pack n play within a few weeks. The transition to sleeping in her crib was super easy after that. I cannot recommend them highly enough."- Meredith
birth and Postartum Packages
We believe that all families and all parenting plans are beautiful experiences and we’ve worked with every type of family and parenting scenario: multiples, LGBTQ+, surrogacy, over 40, and high risk.
We help you create the experience you desire with comfort and care, adjust to the unexpected, and navigate the newness of parenting- all with a compassionate touch.
Below are our most popular newborn care and postpartum packages. Remember, we'll customize your support packages to fit your exact needs- not too little, not too much.
"If you are struggling with the transition back to work, I highly recommend them. They helped my transition back to a demanding professional job go smoothly. It felt so good to know my baby was with someone that I trust. I was able to go to work refreshed as the result of their overnight care. They helped wash all my pump parts and prep bottles for daycare while I got to have snuggles with my older child. I had breakfast and coffee waiting for me in the morning and a well rested and happy baby. They supported healthy sleep habits for my baby as well. "- V. second time mom
- This is one of the most popular packages!
- Full Birth Doula Support: Our birth doula package brings you the expert support you want to answer your questions during pregnancy, guide you into birth with confidence, ensure you feel in control and at ease while birthing and prepared when you get home
- 20 hours of postpartum support in the first month- perfect for a couple overnights of help, or just enough day time support to get you feeling confident in caring for your baby
- add 6 Weeks of Lactation Support for the most well-rounded level of support
- Perfect as a gift or "trying out" postpartum support
- 20 hours that can be used in the first month after baby is born
- Split into 2 overnights of 10hrs each or 4 day times of 5 hours each
3-Day Live In Support
- Coming home with a new baby can feel overwhelming! Let us welcome you home and provide round the clock support as you settle in the first few days
- Ideal if you have limited family in the area (or don't find them helpful!)
- 72 hours of live-in support helps you organize, rest, get settled, ease into new routines
- add 6 Weeks of Lactation Support for the most well-rounded level of support
4th Trimester Support
- Designed to guide you from newborn until end of work leave, or until your baby is sleeping long stretches. We'll help you and your family rest and set healthy, sustainable sleep habits with your little one.
- Ideal for twins and families that want help gently moving their baby into sleeping long stretches by 16 weeks
- Includes tapered day and overnight help
- Supports your feeding preferences (nursing, bottle, combo feeding)
- Lactation Support can be added
One of the best parts is I felt no judgment-just kindness and warmth. For example, whether you are supplementing, exclusively nursing, or bottle feeding-they are there to help with whatever is best for your family." -Vanessa
Let us help guide you on the right support for YOU
Thank you for all of your overnight and postpartum support. We were able to get more sleep, have a baby with better sleep habits, and enjoy our baby more. They are worth every penny. Only regret? Not having their services when we had our first." -Chris, 2nd time dad
Not sure how much support you'll want? Let us guide you in your next steps.
Sleep Training Package
- State of the art sleep training that is customized to your family for babies 4 months and older
- Up to 72 hours of in home sleep care
- Coaching calls customized to your needs
- A month of ongoing support to get you back on track with any setbacks that may come your way
- Email and phone support so you can get answers to all your questions and have peace of mind (and a good night’s sleep)
- Our guarantee that your baby will sleep better by the time we’re through with the training
- LEARN MORE ABOUT SLEEP TRAINING >
Let us support you in making your story the most beautiful version it can be.
"Like many "modern" mamas I didn't have family nearby and my partner went back to work almost immediately after our son was born. I do not say this lightly: I don't know what I would have done without our postpartum doulas. There is no such thing as settling in privately and peacefully with a new baby. You need help! Postpartum hours will be my go-to gift for every new parent I know moving forward!" -Megan
not one size fits all
our approach is different
Instead of just saying "yes" to any client, we intentionally pre-book with all of our clients so we can have thorough intake and understand your needs, what supports you already have in place, and how we can best support you.
Our small team stays in contact with one-another to make sure your care is continuous without big changes.
Our doulas are specifically trained as doulas and as well as take an approach as newborn care specialists. This means we don't come with the judgment that one way of parenting is better. Guiding you how you want to parent is a priority of ours.
Our clients choose us time and time again because they feel cared for in the hands of experts.
My doctor and the nurses all complimented [our doula] following the birth. If you are on the fence on whether or not to have a doula, without a doubt you won't be sorry!" -Tikka