OUR EXPERT GUIDANCE
Learn more about our packages.
postpartum & newborn care
means peace of mind & sound sleep for you & your baby
Entering parenthood is entering a brand new world where everything is unknown; new vocabulary, new skills, and a whole new person (or 2 or 3) to learn. It's thrilling but exhausting.
Did you know? We are the only doula service in town that focuses on gently helping your baby sleep through the night by 4 months of age? We're infant sleep specialists.
With our expert help, you won’t miss a single minute of bonding and can focus on both welcoming your baby and recovering.
Our Postpartum Doulas and Newborn Care Specialists make sure you are well taken care of physically and emotionally, so all you have to do is focus on your baby. And along the way, we help guide your baby in healthy sleep habits.
Our clients count having postpartum help on their lists of must-haves.
Here's how we help:
After baby arrives you can rely on us during those crucial first moments as a family.
Sleep (yours): We'll take care of all the overnight diaper changes and soothing so you can get a good night of sleep. Nursing your baby? We'll bring your baby to you so all you have to do is snuggle and nurse.
Sleep (your baby's): We help you support your baby's natural sleep development from the beginning so you have a lifetime of healthy sleep habits. This is our specialty!
Confidence: We'll give you all the details (feeding, sleep, care of an infant, bathing - and any other questions you have) so you can feel confident in how to care for your baby, read their cues, and understand how they are developing.
Unconditional Support - We are the drama-free, opinion free support, unlike many family members. Let your family stay family, and we’ll handle your professional needs.
In-home help that even extends overnight so you can relax and get the rest you need.
We believe in supporting all families and all parenting plans. We happily work with every family and parenting scenario: multiples, LGBTQ+, surrogacy, over 40, and high risk, high profile. And, please let us know your pronouns when we speak.
"I had three nights a week support starting about four weeks after delivery and I wish I had started sooner. Everyone was great. . . they put me at ease right away. My baby went from only sleeping on me, to sleeping in her pack n play within a few weeks. The transition to sleeping in her crib was super easy after that. I cannot recommend them highly enough."- Meredith
Newborn Care & Infant Sleep Postartum Packages
We help you create the experience you desire with comfort and care, adjust to the unexpected, and navigate the newness of parenting- all with a compassionate touch.
Below are our most popular newborn care and postpartum packages. Remember, we'll customize your support packages to fit your exact needs- not too little, not too much.
Favorite Planning Packages
- Perfect as a gift or "trying out" postpartum support. This "taster" of hours gives a family a few nights in their back pocket, and lets them decide whether postpartum is for them.
- 20 hours that can be used in the first month after baby is born
- Split into 2 overnights of 10hrs each or 4 day times of 5 hours each
3-Day Live In Support
- Coming home with a new baby can feel overwhelming! Let us welcome you home and provide round the clock support as you settle in the first few days
- Ideal if you have limited family in the area (or don't find them helpful!)
- 72 hours of live-in support helps you organize, rest, get settled, ease into new routines
- add a month of Lactation Support for the most well-rounded level of support
6 Week Confidence Builder
- Designed to support your early days and gradually taper down your support as you gain more confidence
- Combination of days and nights, with more in the first 2-3 weeks
- Several overnights for the last few weeks to make sure you're getting much needed rest
- Lactation support can be added
4th Trimester Support
- Designed to guide you Designed with to support gently moving help babies sleep long stretches (8-12 hours) by the time you go back to work. Also perfect for families with twins.
- 12- 16 weeks consistent overnight support and sleep planning & guidance for all caretakers
- Supports your feeding preferences (nursing, bottle, combo feeding)
Let us help guide you on the right support for YOU
"If you are struggling with the transition back to work, I highly recommend them. They helped my transition back to a demanding professional job go smoothly. It felt so good to know my baby was with someone that I trust. I was able to go to work refreshed as the result of their overnight care. They helped wash all my pump parts and prep bottles for daycare while I got to have snuggles with my older child. I had breakfast and coffee waiting for me in the morning and a well rested and happy baby. They supported healthy sleep habits for my baby as well. "- V. second time mom
Favorite "Baby Has Arrived" Packages
Last Minute Help
- If you're overwhelmed by all the change, or maybe other support plans fell through, and you just need a life line- this is for you.
- 20 hours of last minute support
- Typically 2 overnights, but can be split into day time support.
Overnight Sleep Relief
- Perfect if you just want a few overnights spread out.
- 10 nights (10hrs each) used within a 6 week period
- Flexibility for those weeks that are tough, partners gong back to work, or just wanting a goodnight of sleep
Newborn Sleep Assessment
- Ideal if you're a few weeks in and struggling with your baby's sleep and just want some professional guidance (along with a few nights of solid sleep)
- 3 overnights with one of our newborn care & infant sleep specialists. We'll care for your baby overnight while also observing their sleep habits.
- After our 3 nights we'll provide you with a detailed assessment and our professional recommendations based on your baby's age and development
4th Trimester Support
- Designed with twin and working parents in mind. We'll help gently guide your baby to sleep long stretches (8-12 hours) by around 12-16 weeks.
- Must be started within 2 weeks of baby's birth. 12- 16 weeks consistent overnight support and sleep planning & guidance for all caretakers
- Supports your feeding preferences (nursing, bottle, combo feeding) and follows your baby's lead
Let us help guide you on the right support for YOU
Thank you for all of your overnight and postpartum support. We were able to get more sleep, have a baby with better sleep habits, and enjoy our baby more. They are worth every penny. Only regret? Not having their services when we had our first." -Chris, 2nd time dad
WHY FOCUS ON YOUR BABY'S SLEEP FROM THE BEGINNING?
Guess what? If your family doesn’t get enough sleep, no one is going to be at their best. Our postpartum doulas and newborn care specialists are naturally guiding your infant towards better sleep habits from day one, while giving you restorative sleep so that you can feel rested, relaxed and ready to be your best as a parent.
Sleep support while you recover and get settled:
- Improved relationships with your partner and family when everyone is rested
- A healthier, happier baby who is getting the proper sleep
- In-person and in-home support (there are some things you just can’t learn online)
- A healthy and happy sleep training method (This is NOT a strict method or a cry it out method. Instead, we customize the plan for your family’s needs)
- Education for you and your family on the topics that matter most to you. We customize all training - this is not a one size fits all package.
- Answers for any of your questions along the way
Looking for sleep training help for older babies (4+ months?)
not one size fits all
our approach is different
Instead of just saying "yes" to any client, we intentionally pre-book with all of our clients so we can have thorough intake and understand your needs, what supports you already have in place, and how we can best support you.
Our small team stays in contact with one another to make sure your care is continuous without big changes. Our doulas are cross-trained as newborn care specialists, meaning we have deeper knowledge of newborn care and development, balanced with a focus on nurturing families. We shift our approach based on your priorities.
Our clients choose us time and time again because they feel cared for in the hands of experts.
"Like many "modern" mamas I didn't have family nearby and my partner went back to work almost immediately after our son was born. I do not say this lightly: I don't know what I would have done without our postpartum doulas. There is no such thing as settling in privately and peacefully with a new baby. You need help! Postpartum hours will be my go-to gift for every new parent I know moving forward!" -Megan