Learn more about our packages.
virtual postpartum & newborn care
Compassionate Care you Can Count On
Anxious. Overwhelmed. Unsupported.
Sound like how you're feeling right now? You're not alone. With the current social restrictions, you may be unsure of the support you'll have after your baby is born.
We're here to help take away these feelings.
Whether you're planning for a new baby, have a newborn, or sleepless and wanting help, our compassionate and knowledgable care is just a text away.
Here's How We Help
Our Virtual Postpartum & Newborn Care Packages can support you from planning for baby through sleeping through the night:
Sleep (your baby's): We help you support your baby's natural sleep development from the beginning so you have a lifetime of healthy sleep habits. This is our specialty!
Feeding: Your feeding questions answered by our experienced Newborn Care Specialists.
Confidence: We'll give you all the details (feeding, sleep, care of an infant, bathing - and any other questions you have) so you can feel confident in how to care for your baby, read their cues, and understand how they are developing.
Unconditional Support: We are the drama-free, opinion free support, unlike many family members. Let your family stay family, and we’ll handle your professional needs.
Resources: We have the most up-to-date resources, so let us guide you to what you need to make the transition easier
We believe in supporting all families and all parenting plans. We happily work with every family and parenting scenario: multiples, LGBTQ+, surrogacy, over 40, and high risk, high profile. And, please let us know your pronouns when we speak.
Postpartum & Newborn Care
"I had three nights a week support starting about four weeks after delivery and I wish I had started sooner. Everyone was great. . . they put me at ease right away. My baby went from only sleeping on me, to sleeping in her pack n play within a few weeks. The transition to sleeping in her crib was super easy after that. I cannot recommend them highly enough."- Meredith
Newborn Care & Infant Sleep Postartum Packages
We help you create the experience you desire with comfort and care, adjust to the unexpected, and navigate the newness of parenting- all with a compassionate touch.
Below are our most popular newborn care and postpartum packages. Remember, we'll customize your support packages to fit your exact needs- not too little, not too much.
Popular Virtual Packages
Doula Life Line $75
- If you're overwhelmed by all the change, or maybe other support plans fell through and you just need a life line- this is for you. Ask a question to get professional input.
- Schedule a 30-45 min call with one of our professional Postpartum Doulas, Newborn Care & Infant Sleep Specialists
- Ability to schedule within 48hrs
6 Week Confidence Builder $1500
- Designed to support your early days and first weeks as a new parent.
- 2 weekly video calls (30 minutes each) for 6 weeks with age appropriate focus
- Unlimited text and email support
- Exclusive email topics of baby development, tips and tricks.
- Examples of how we can help: Newborn care, Feeding Support, Babywearing, Postpartum Changes etc
Baby Sleep Shaping
- Designed to support you in gently moving your baby sleep long stretches (8-12 hours) by the time you go back to work. Also perfect for families with twins.
- Choice of early weeks only, or full 4th trimester
- Scheduled video/phone check-ins with our Infant Sleep Specialists
- Supports your feeding preferences (nursing, bottle, combo feeding)
- Individualized guidance based on your baby's age & your goals
Want to customize a virtual plan?
"If you are struggling with the transition back to work, I highly recommend them. They helped my transition back to a demanding professional job go smoothly. It felt so good to know my baby was with someone that I trust. I was able to go to work refreshed as the result of their overnight care. They helped wash all my pump parts and prep bottles for daycare while I got to have snuggles with my older child. I had breakfast and coffee waiting for me in the morning and a well rested and happy baby. They supported healthy sleep habits for my baby as well. "- V. second time mom
Favorite "Baby Sleep" Packages
Baby Sleep Shaping
- Designed to help you set healthy sleep habits from the beginning.
- Support spanning from just the early weeks or all the way through the 4th trimester
- Customized sleep plan
- Scheduled check ins to adjustments, guidance, support
- Planning for the next stage
Sanity Saver Plan
- Perfect if you can confidently implement a plan, but just want some help with the steps to take
- 45 minute Assessment Call and written plan customized to your baby, parenting style, and goals
- 1 Follow-up Call
A Coach By Your Side
- Ideal if you're wanting to make changes to your baby's sleep, but want the added comfort of having access to your sleep coach throughout the process.
- Detailed Sleep Assessment to learn about your baby, your parenting styles, and your goals
- Individualized written plan
- 2 full weeks of access to your coach, with one scheduled call per week and unlimited email/phone support
- Final plan for next steps
72 hr Sleep Training
- Designed to give you the highest level of support, leaving you with the least amount of guess work.
- For babies 4+ months
- Complimentary 45 minute in-depth sleep assessment
- 72 hours of Live, Virtual Support- Access to your coach moment to moment for 72 hours straight, helping you implement your sleep plan
- Full month of ongoing support, including 3 scheduled coaching calls and unlimited email access to your coach
Want a Customized Sleep Package?
Thank you for all of your overnight and postpartum support. We were able to get more sleep, have a baby with better sleep habits, and enjoy our baby more. They are worth every penny. Only regret? Not having their services when we had our first." -Chris, 2nd time dad
WHY FOCUS ON YOUR BABY'S SLEEP FROM THE BEGINNING?
Guess what? If your family doesn’t get enough sleep, no one is going to be at their best. Our postpartum doulas and newborn care specialists are naturally guiding your infant towards better sleep habits from day one, while giving you restorative sleep so that you can feel rested, relaxed and ready to be your best as a parent.
Sleep support while you recover and get settled:
- Improved relationships with your partner and family when everyone is rested
- A healthier, happier baby who is getting the proper sleep
- In-person and in-home support (there are some things you just can’t learn online)
- A healthy and happy sleep training method (This is NOT a strict method or a cry it out method. Instead, we customize the plan for your family’s needs)
- Education for you and your family on the topics that matter most to you. We customize all training - this is not a one size fits all package.
- Answers for any of your questions along the way
not one size fits all
our approach is different
Instead of just saying "yes" to any client, we intentionally pre-book with all of our clients so we can have thorough intake and understand your needs, what supports you already have in place, and how we can best support you.
Our small team stays in contact with one another to make sure your care is continuous without big changes. Our doulas are cross-trained as newborn care specialists, meaning we have a deeper knowledge of newborn care and development, balanced with a focus on nurturing families. We shift our approach based on your priorities.
Our clients choose us time and time again because they feel cared for in the hands of experts.
"Like many "modern" mamas I didn't have family nearby and my partner went back to work almost immediately after our son was born. I do not say this lightly: I don't know what I would have done without our postpartum doulas. There is no such thing as settling in privately and peacefully with a new baby. You need help! Postpartum hours will be my go-to gift for every new parent I know moving forward!" -Megan